Wave on Facebook is a way to start a new conversation on Facebook. You can use to wave option instead of Hi and hello. So if you want to know how to wave on Messenger, then read the full article.
Waving someone on Facebook is a cool step to start a conversation. If you have been using Facebook for a long time, you may remember poking on Facebook, but now it’s changed dramatically to the wave. This feature is available both on Facebook desktop and Messenger. But if it’s hard for you to find this cool feature on desktop messenger and app. Here it is discussed step by step in detail.
What Is FB (Facebook)
Facebook is a global networking site, which connects people from all over the world. Mark Zuckerberg and his friends launched this global networking site. So, In 2009, this service made global for everyone above 13 years. This service aimed to connect people or to help socialize. This paper mainly tries to tell what Facebook is all about, and now it can be used for all kinds of purposes, e.g., educational purposes. Stay connect to learn how to wave on Messenger.
How To Use Facebook
- First, users have to create an account using a valid email id.
- Each user has a separate account (profile) that carries their personal information.
- Users can edit their profile, display picture, cover picture, etc.
- And can post on their timeline (a wall that provides a private space by the webpage).
- Users can (ADD FRIENDS, FAMILY) on Facebook. They can comment, like, and react to their post, picture, videos, etc.
- And now users can WAVE ON FACEBOOK before starting a conversation.
How To Wave On Messenger From Desktop
Here are the simple steps about how you can wave someone from Facebook using your desktop.
- Open facebook.com on your desktop and log in to your Facebook account.
- Look at the right-hand corner of your Facebook page, check your online friends (there will be a green dot for online users and ensure that you maximize your chat tab to see their details).
- Now, choose any of your contact from the list and move your cursor on its name to see the hand icon beside the contact details.
- Click on the hand icon to wave; now, this will send a yellow-color hi sign to your friend, and a message “You Waved at ” will get displayed on your screen.
Also Read: How to Edit Reddit Post
Your all-time favorite Facebook chat is now moved to the Messenger app, which provides an ultimate chatting platform to all desktop and mobile users. Here are two easy methods to use Facebook Messenger and wave at someone.
How to Wave Back on Facebook Messenger
If you’ve just received a cool wave from one of your Facebook friends, you need to learn how you can wave them back:
- Just open the chat of your friend who waved you on Facebook.
- Now, you should see a yellow hand appearing with a quick message saying, “___ ( Your Friend) is waving at you.
- You need to tap on “Tap to wave back.”
How To Delete Wave In Messenger
If you’ve accidentally waved at someone, you don’t know. Don’t feel embarrassed because now Facebook offers an option to undo or delete wave. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Be quick as you have 10 minutes in your hand to delete the wave message. Go to the Facebook chat where you’ve sent a wave.
- Simply hold & long-press on the hand icon sent by mistake till you get a small menu that appears on the screen.
- Tap on the Remove option & hit the “Remove for Everyone” button.
Also Read: How To Blur On Instagram
Use Your Friends List to Wave to a Friend
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the three-dot or line icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Now choose Messenger from the list in the options.
- Once the Messenger app is opened successfully, click on the contacts list icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, click on the “Active” button to check for your active friends.
- Finally, click on the hand icon to wave at a friend.
Wave to a New Contact by Using the Hand Icon
You can wave to a newly added contact directly from the Messenger app
- Click on the new contact option from the active friend’s list.
- Then, click on the hand icon to wave to a friend.
So, these are a few and easiest ways to wave at your friends or new contacts. Rather than sending a simple and boring “Hi,” use this cool feature to lighten your conversation.
So, after reading this article, you may be able to wave on messenger and had learned about how to wave on Messenger. So if you like this article, then share this article with your friends on social media so it will help us to bring some more interesting content for you.