You are looking for a solution that can help you know how to uninstall nordvpn from your system? This article is for you. NordVPN is a virtual private network (VPN) that is a bowery software. Sometimes, they deliberately make it difficult to uninstall or cancel their subscriptions for that tool you have installed in your system. If you are also among those who don’t know how to uninstall complete NordVPN from any device you have, we have posted the complete method for every device, like Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android, and Linux.
How To Uninstall NordVPN Completely
NordVPN is a very famous VPN application to hide your IP over the internet and allow your browsing to anonymously, and help you to hide your original identity. For any reason, there is a need to uninstall NordVPN from your Computer or laptop; you find it so challenging and unable to find any working method for it, so don’t worry; we are here to help you with the complete method to uninstall this VPN from the whatever device you are owning.
The internet nowadays becomes a most important part of life for so many reasons; we are highly connected with the internet for searching anything, and seeking any material on the internet takes you to a website that forces you to download any file and want to capture your data. Hence, you are unsafe, and NordVPn helps you to make sure your online browsing safe.
How To Uninstall NordVPN From Windows
As I have already told to provide uninstallation method for every device, So, we are starting from Windows, Windows operating system is the most usable operating system in the world and with the latest survey, roughly 1.36 Billion Active users from all over the world making it more worlds number 1 operating system.
I will share a few steps below that you have to follow for successful uninstallation of the NordVPN from your Windows Operating System.
- Click On the Window Button & Search Control Panel.
- Click On the “Uninstall a Program” & there find the NordVPN.
- Select the NordVPN Icon; you can see an option on the top called “Uninstall” to start the Uninstallation Process.
- A window will appear requesting for your permission, Click on Yes to start the uninstallation process.
- Click on the remove button for the confirmation of the uninstallation process.
- Uninstallation process may take several minutes.
- When the process is completed, the NordVPN has been successfully removed from your system.
- Finally, click on the Finish Button and exit to the uninstallation process.
How To Uninstall NordVPN From macOS
macOS is also a very famous Operating system developed by Apple Inc. Nowadays peoples tend to buy MacBook instead of Windows Laptop it is just because of their fast speed. So if you have MacBook and have NordVPN on it, now you want to Uninstall NordVPN for your macOS and don’t know how to perform this task. Don’t you worry, just follow the steps mention below.
- In Dock, click on the Finder icon.
- Click On the Applications in the sidebar of the Finder.
- Now drag the NordVPN app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
Techdec in this article gives you a complete method and process for how to uninstall NordVPN either you have macOS or Windows. After reading this article, you will be able to uninstall this app from your system and cancel NordVPN. If You still face any difficulty regarding uninstallation of this software, you can give our help us leaving a comment below.