Are you want to know how to edit Reddit post on mobile or from the desktop? Then read the article to become able for this task. Reddit is one of the most used and top-rated news collection and discussion services used by hundreds of thousands of people.
How To Edit Reddit Post
Using the Reddit platform, one can find or catch some new information and can engage himself in it as a discussion. Being free, user-friendly, open-source, and designed for all community users, any Reddit user can post, share, upvote a post, and downvote a post if they don’t like it. Reddit is the best service to keep self updated with the latest news, trends, memes, top viral videos and many more.
Reddit is designed to bring the most interesting post on the front page to keep finding interesting and latest updates. Almost all social applications allow their users to edit and make correction in their posts if they found any mistake in them, so does Reddit support allows them to edit their posts. So, Many people think that Reddit support does not allow their user to edit a post. Today, we will illustrate to you how to edit a Reddit post to help you out and make things easy for you.
Reddit user interface is different for web users, android users and iOS user; keeping this fact in mind, we have elaborate on how to edit Reddit post in all formats. If you are also Chegg Subscriber and want to know how to cancel Chegg Subscription then read from here.
How to Edit Reddit post on PC
Below are steps to edit Reddit post title for internet browser’s users.
- First of all, you need to visit the official Reddit website. https://www.reddit.com
- Jump in your Reddit account by logging in.
- Move to the top-right side of the screen and click on the username.
- Then, Tap on the Submitted button available on the Overview page.
- Here you will see your post in order; you will click on the post you want to edit.
- Press the Edit option below the text post; this will open the full thread. Now you can edit your post.
- So, Save your post after making changes in your post, and your edited version of the post will be published.
How to Edit A Reddit Post on iOS and Android
Below are the simple steps to edit a Reddit post on iOS or Android.
- First of all, you need to install the Reddit app (if you don’t have installed), then you will log in by using your credentials.
- So, Press on the profile on the navigation bar and open your profile.
- You need to click on the Posts option in the top-right section.
- Search for the post you want to edit.
- There will be three vertical dots in Android and three horizontal dots in iOS on the top-right corner; press them.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to choose the edit option and start editing your text.
- Save your edited post by clicking the Done button.
So now we hope so you are able to successfully edit reddit’s post from any device you own, so if you found this article helpful then share this with your friends.