Are you struggling with how to cancel Chegg subscription? We don’t know why your subscription’s canceled, but in this article, we will tell you how you can cancel your Chegg subscription or membership.
Chegg Study is an educational technology company based in California, America. It provides several student services, including online tutoring, digital and physical tutoring, and solutions to provided problems.
Once you buy a subscription to Chegg, you think you don’t need the Chegg study teaching platform’s services after some time. So you sit down to end your subscription to Chegg. Canceling your subscription is more tricky and complicated than a subscription at the start, so there are some important points you need to keep in mind while canceling our subscription. You must read them carefully before moving ahead.
3 Essential Things To Read Before Moving Towards Canceling Chegg
- Uninstalling the Chegg Application
Most people uninstall their Chegg application when they don’t need a Chegg account anymore, and consider by uninstalling it, they have canceled their subscription. But at the end of their billing period, the fees will be deducted from their account, and then they will realize that their Chegg subscription is not canceled yet. To end your subscription, you need to follow one of the following canceling Chegg subscription methods.
- Your subscription platform may determine how you cancel
When you subscribe to Chegg study, you must have used one of the many platforms, like iTunes or Google Play, to complete the necessary steps. So to cancel the subscription, you must use the same platform to manage your unsubscription.
- Pausing isn’t canceling
If you intend to cancel your Chegg membership forever, then the Pausing option is not for you. People who want not to use Chegg for few months can pause their subscription for few months, and after that specific month, their membership will be automatically renewed. You need to cancel your subscription using one of the methods given below, by using iTunes if you signed up using this platform and Google Play on the other side.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription For Free Trial and Paid Subscription both
There are various methods to cancel your subscription. We have designed this article to help you cancel your Chegg membership most effectively and quickly. We have listed down all the techniques and all the steps involved.
How To Cancel Chegg Subscription through Official Chegg Study Website
- You need to open Chegg official online web page by using your preferred installed web search browser.
- Now, it’s time to ‘Sign in’ the Chegg membership account by using asked details.
- Now, go to the setting tab to ‘My Account.
- Next, find the ‘Orders’ section and click on the ‘Subscription’ tab.
- Hit on ‘Cancel Subscription’ on the Chegg app, the one you aspire to cancel.
- Submit it with an appropriate reason for canceling your subscription.
- When you have completed the above procedure, you will receive a cancellation confirmation email shortly from the Chegg teaching company.
- There is another essential thing to note: once you cancel your Chegg subscription, you can still use the Chegg app and get access to Chegg services and features until your billing month ends.
How To Cancel Chegg Study Subscription Over a Phone call
- It is convenient to make changes in your Chegg membership or cancel your membership by phone call, and it is straightforward to modify over the phone call.
- To cancel your membership over a phone call, you need to call the Chegg Customer care support service at @1-855-868-1054. You can speak directly to one of the customer care support service representatives; you need to provide the representative’s required details and information. They will cancel your Chegg study membership.
How to Cancel My Chegg Subscription on iPhone
- Canceling Chegg’s study account on iPhone is considered complicated than other methods. We have listed down each step to help you with it; you need to follow the steps, and you are done.
- First of all, go to app settings or the iTunes app of your iPad or iPhone.
- Before logging in to the Chegg account, you need to access your Apple ID account by clicking on your name tab.
- Next, press on the upper side of the display screen at the Apple ID.
- Now, you will Sign In to your Apple account ID.
- After opening the ‘View Apple ID’ section, you will search for the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and open it.
- Next, select the ‘Subscription-Manage’ option, and now, choose the Chegg study subscription that you want to cancel.
- Check the ‘Auto-Renewal’ button to ‘Off.’
- Save the required changes and click on the Done option.
- For your device-related specific queries to manage your subscriptions, you can visit the Apple customer support sheet, too, to make the necessary changes.
How to Cancel Chegg Membership When the subscription is made on Mobile Through Google Play
- To End your Chegg subscription made on mobile through Google Play, you need to follow the following steps.
- There are two ways to end your Chegg membership on mobile either you can visit the Google Play @play.google.come website or log in to your Google Play Account in the settings of your Android Mobile.
- Now go to the ‘Settings’ section, and opt for the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Now, tab the ‘Chegg’ app.
- Click the ‘Cancel’ button, and a message will pop up to confirm your cancellation on Chegg Subscription.
- Select Cancel.
How to Cancel Your Chegg Tutors Subscriptions
- The method of canceling the Chegg Tutors Subscription is a little bit different and complicated than Chegg Study Subscription because, in Chegg Tutors membership, you have to tackle the number of teaching minutes too.
- Therefore, you need to be careful while canceling your Chegg Tutors membership account. Here all the steps are listed down to help you cancel your Chegg Tutors membership.
- From your installed selected browser, you need to ‘Sign in’ your Chegg membership account.
- Then open the ‘My Account’ in the settings.
- Next, Click on the ‘Orders’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Edit Plan’ tab in your subscription, beside the ‘Chegg Tutor’ plan.
- Next, you have to make sure that you have made some changes to your Chegg Tutor Subscription to stop your recurring payments.
- But, in case your tutoring period remains unused while canceling the Chegg Tutors membership, you have lost access to the tutoring minutes, then you can request a refund. To have your refund back, you need to compose an email to the Chegg company in which you will ask them to replace the left tutorial minutes or refund your payments in your account.
How to Cancel Chegg Free Trial Subscription
Chegg Study membership is free for one month. But if you want to cancel your membership, you can opt for one of the above methods depending on your selected browser and the type of platform you have made your subscription to. But you have to make sure that you cancel your Chegg study membership within the time of the free trial because once the trial time will over, Chegg company will charge you your selected subscription fee.
How to Cancel A Chegg Subscription through DoNotPay
- The Chegg membership cancelation using the ‘DoNotPay’ app is relatively easy and helpful that will take less time and effort. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download and install the DoNotPay app from your browser or the iOS version of the Apple Store.
- Now you need to opt for the ‘Find Hidden Money’ option.
- Next, enter the service name you wish to cancel. To cancel the membership of Chegg, we will enter ‘Chegg’ in the blank.
- You will receive an email confirmation on your registered email when the Chegg account’s subscription is canceled.
- Hence, you can use any of the methods mentioned above that fit your requirements. If you can not cancel your Chegg membership account, you can contact @customersupportpage at Chegg any time for further assistance.
We hope you are now able to and had learn how to cancel Chegg Subscription on any platform. Techdec always help you to find the best solutions of your problems.